Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stormy Nights

Last year (it still feels weird to write that about 2012), there was a full-on thunderstorm in Dubai.  Yeah, in Dubai… I know.  It interrupted National Day celebrations.  Apparently no one had seen anything like it in the country’s 41-year-history.  There was general uproar over it but nobody really knew where to direct their outrage.

It reminded me how much I love storms, so long as I’m tucked up inside somewhere and can watch it listening to Radiohead.  I was outside at the time.  Of course.

outside

This is where I should have been.   It’s like being outside without all the fuss of being outside. 

Now, who’s going to be my Sugar Daddy and buy me a place like this?

5 comments:

Camila Faria said...

What an adorable little nook! I love it too.

oomph. said...

yeah, it would be nice watching the thunderstorm from that little alcove!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

trishie said...

I agree, thunderstorms are best enjoyed indoor with some good music.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That place is super, as long as no weirdos try and look in ;) xx

Thelma Frayne said...

It would have to have a back garden too Kizzy. Take note Sugar Daddies.