Monday, April 16, 2012

More things to be happy about (19)

Procrastinations;  a flask of hot chocolate to share;  library ladders;  Sunday night sitting room supper;  Huskies;  farmers’ markets;  cutting your own fringe;  the places you feel at home;  there being no macho way to carry a bouquet of flowers;  Christian Louboutin;  The Avoca cafe;  getting the job;  watching someone walk into a bar and scan the room for you;  house-hunting;  chocolate covered macadamia nuts;  talking to jelly babies before eating them;  a camera around your neck;  live music;  bouncy castles;  late-night conversations with your brother.

10 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

yes yes!!! I love house hunting :)) Happy Monday doll! x

Shawna Hynes said...

What a lovely list of happy things - many of these definitely made me smile, especially hot chocolate, library ladders, Christian Louboutin, & bouncy castles hehe :)

<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets

little luxury list said...

Mmm hot chocolate and Christian Loubotins make many hearts swoon! Oh and I just eat jelly beans but perhaps a little chat would be nice ;)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Unknown said...

those are great things to be happy about!

Sootjeelina said...

Great post, I love that bar-thing too. And huskies are for sure the cutest dogs in the world ever!

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Elle Sees said...

Lovely list. I'd love some hot chocolate right now!

Elsa de Diego said...

'there being no macho way to carry a bouquet of flowers' LOL...Beautiful and inspirational post! Have a great week! xoxo

Johanna said...

Celebrating the simple things is fab...especially getting it out on paper. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Normally I nod along to these posts, smiling happily, but today I have been stopped in my tracks by the chilling words "cutting your own fringe". The horror, the horror! I still have nightmares of the time I attempted this to dramatically terrible effects.

Thelma Frayne said...

Ha ha ha Emma it's more the process of it that makes me happy than the end result!