Thursday, August 18, 2011

More things to be happy about (13)

Charlie Brown and Snoopy;  the line you draw on a cheque that prevents someone from writing ‘and a million euro’;  time to browse;  floor-to-ceiling windows;  when the soup of the day is your absolute favourite;  action photography;  party sounds behind a door you’re about to open;  smelling the bakery on your street;  Spirographs;  piling leaves into huge heaps;  shaking a sugar packet;  suds;  gazing out the bus window;  writing in the sand;  the teacher you remember;  ice-cold Coke;  people who act like experts on a topic after reading one article in the newspaper;  lounging by the pool;  Mothers who believe that Weetabix will cure any illness; Game Set Match.

12 comments:

Romwe Online said...

This is absolutely the very place for riding a bike!The scenery is just amazing!!And the key is,the flat wide road is suitable for forgetting every trouble on the back of flying bike!!!

Gracie said...

Floor to ceiling rooms are beautiful. I would love to have one in my office/creative space. :)

colleen said...

yes, the smell of a good bakery is something to be very happy about.

Mighty Burns said...

I read this three times so I could think about each one! thanks for the nice break in my day and reminder of all the happy things around us!

Anonymous said...

I love these lists and have started to write my own

jozen said...

I love this!!! I love shaking sugar packets too :) thanks for sharing!

Miki said...

What a great idea! And you girls look great!

Have a fun weekend, little t! ;D

Miki.

J+S said...

Ooooh, the smell of a good bakery is the best!

~Jenifer

Cafe Fashionista said...

I do love the look of a t-shirt knotted in the back - I definitely need to give it a whirl myself! :)

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks awsome :D and photos in the post below are also amazing! :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I love the line you draw on cheques :-) And a cold coke on a summers day, bliss. Today I am happy for new opportunities.

Nikki said...

Soup of the day! yessss!